- Trends in interactive visualization: State-of-the-art survey
- Number of pages
- London: Springer
- Advanced information and knowledge processing
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
This unique, multi-disciplinary volume provides an insight into an active and vital area of research - Interactive Visualization. Interactive Visualization enables the development of new scientific techniques to view data, and to use interaction capabilities to interrogate and navigate through datasets and better communicate the results.
A wide range of topics are covered in this important new book, representing the state of the art in this research area and providing a special emphasis on:
• Advanced data representation;
• Integration of visualization and modelling techniques;
• Novel user interfaces for data exploration and analysis;
• Virtual environments and collaborative visualization;
• Design and evaluation of interactive visualization tools and systems.
Students and researchers in scientific and information visualization, virtual reality, human-computer interaction, interface and interaction design, computer graphics and multimedia will find the book an excellent survey of this exciting field.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.