- Comment: Electron-transfer reactions in the 9-mesityl-10-methylacridinium ion: Impurities, triplet states and infinitely long-lived charge-shift states?
- Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 10 | 33
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- The likelihood of an infinitely long-lived, charge-shift state being formed by the target compound is re-assessed in light of persistent claims that such chemistry is both viable and observable.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.