- Parallel processes with implicit computational capital
- Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We propose a process algebra which is concerned with processes that have an implicit computational capital. This process algebra is intended to be helpful when designing computer-based systems of which the behaviour is related to money handling. It goes along with the development that the behaviour of computer-based systems, organizations and persons is increasingly more related to money handling.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the LIX Colloquium on Emerging Trends in Concurrency Theory (LIX 2006)
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: C. Palamidessi, F.D. Valencia
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.