- A generalised finite domain constraint solver for SWI-Prolog
- Technical Report
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this paper we describe a new constraint solver over finite domains that has recently been included in the SWI-Prolog distribution 1. Our solver generalises finite domain constraint solving towards unbounded domains, and thus enables a uniform approach to integer arithmetic and constraints. We ensure termination of all predicates, which facilitates termination proofs of constraint logic programs. The solver is written in Prolog and can be quite easily ported to other systems.
- Proceedings title: 22nd Workshop on (Constraint) Logic Programming, Dresden, Germany, September 30 - October 1, 2008
Publisher: Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Institute of Computer Science
Place of publication: Halle
Editors: S. Schwarz
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.