- Towards formal verification of ToolBus scripts
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- ToolBus allows one to connect tools via a software bus. Programming is done using the scripting language Tscript, which is based on the process algebra ACP. Tscript was originally designed to enable formal verification, but this option has so far not been explored in any detail. We present a method for analyzing a Tscript by translating it to the process algebraic language mCRL2, and then applying model checking to verify behavioral properties.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Algebraic methodology and software technology: 12th international conference, AMAST 2008, Urbana, IL, USA,
July 28-31, 2008: Proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: J. Meseguer, G. Roşu
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.