- Error bounds for state space truncation of finite Jackson networks
- European Journal of Operational Research
- Volume | Issue number
- 186 | 1
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- A computational and an analytic error bound are derived for the truncation of finite Jackson networks. Numerical support is
provided for the special application of a cellular mobile communication network.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.