J.H. van Maarseveen
- Synthesis of a naturally occurring diene-containing amino acid and its glutamyl dipeptide via n-acyliminium ion chemistry
- European Journal of Organic Chemistry
- Volume | Issue number
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- The syntheses of the naturally occurring unusual unsaturated amino acid (S)-2-amino-3-methylene-4-pentenoic acid and the corresponding gamma-glutamyl dipeptide are described. Key steps are an N-acyliminium ion addition using allenyhnethylsilane as nucleophile and an enzymatic resolution mediated by the L-aminopeptidase from Pseudomonas putida.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.