- Real-time software correlation
- 3rd International Workshop on Distributed Cooperative Laboratories: Instrumenting the Grid (INGRID 2008), Lacco Ameno, Italy
- Book/source title
- Remote instrumentation and virtual laboratories: Service architecture and networking
- Pages (from-to)
- New York: Springer
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
In this chapter we present the progress of the SCARIe project, where we investigate the capabilities of a next generation grid-based software correlator for VLBI. We will mostly focus on the current design of our software correlator and on the challenges of running real-time scientific experiments on top of grids infrastructure. This chapter also contains experimental results on software correlation as well our current experiments on the DAS-3 grid and StarPlane, its user-controllable dynamic photonic network.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.