- Integral coefficients for one-loop amplitudes
- The Journal of High Energy Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 2008 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- We present a set of algebraic functions for evaluating the coefficients of the scalar integral basis of a general one-loop amplitude. The functions are derived from unitarity cuts, but the complete cut-integral procedure has been carried out in generality so that it never needs to be repeated. Where the master integrals are known explicitly, the results here can be used as a black box with tree-level amplitudes as input and one-loop amplitudes as output.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.