- Evidence for a ferromagnetic quantum critical point in URhGe doped with Ru
- Physica B-Condensed Matter
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
- We have investigated the evolution of ferromagnetic order in the correlated metal series URh1-xRuxGe. Magnetization, transport and specific heat measurements provide convincing evidence for a ferromagnetic quantum critical point at the critical concentration x(c) = 0.38. Here we report ac-susceptibility and magnetization measurements on selected samples with Ru doping concentrations near the critical point.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: B. Lorenz, I. Vekhter, C.J. Bolech, P.C.W. Chu, Q. Si
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.