- Graph parameters and semigroup functions
- European journal of combinatorics = Journal européen de combinatoire = Europäische Zeitschrift für Kombinatorik
- Volume | Issue number
- 29 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We prove a general theorem on semigroup functions that implies characterizations of graph partition functions in terms of the positive semidefiniteness (‘reflection positivity’) and rank of certain derived matrices. The theorem can be applied to undirected and directed graphs as well as hypergraphs.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.