C. De Nadaï
- Core level photoemission of rotaxanes: A summary on binding energies
- Journal of electron spectroscopy and related phenomena
- Volume | Issue number
- 165 | 1-3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Several rotaxanes were studied by XPS in the form of thin films or monolayers on gold substrates. Here we report a database of photoemission spectra of the C 1s, N 1s and F 1s core levels. Binding energy ranges are summarized, classifying the core levels according to the chemical groups that form part of the rotaxanes.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.