- The verification of the on-chip COMA cache coherence protocol
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This paper gives a correctness proof for the on-chip COMA cache coherence protocol that supports the Microgrid of microthreaded architecture, a multi-core architecture capable of integrating hundreds to hundreds of thousands of processors on single silicon chip. We use the Abstract State Machine (ASM) as a theoretical framework for the specification of the on-chip COMA cache coherence protocol. We show that the protocol obeys the Location Consistency model proposed by Gao and Sakar.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology: 12th International Conference, AMAST 2008, Urbana, IL, USA,
July 28-31, 2008: Proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: J. Meseguer, G. Roşu
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.