- Weak convergence of the supremum distance for supersmooth kernel deconvolution
- Statistics & Probability Letters
- Volume | Issue number
- 78 | 17
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We derive the asymptotic distribution of the supremum distance of the deconvolution kernel density estimator to its expectation
for certain supersmooth deconvolution problems. It turns out that the asymptotics are essentially different from corresponding
results for ordinary smooth deconvolution.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.