- Renewed activity of the Galactic center transients Swift J174535.5-290135.6 and GRS 1741.9-2853 as observed with Swift/XRT
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Following the detection of a new Galactic center transient in our new series of INTEGRAL Galactic bulge monitoring observations (ATEL #1005), we obtained a short pointing with the XRT aboard Swift to improve significantly on the source position of this transient. This observation was performed on 16-17 Feb 2007 from 21:39 to 00:37 UT for a total on-source time of nearly 4 ksec.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.