- The X-ray spectra of the flaring and quiescent states of YZ CMi observed by XMM-Newton
- Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We analyse the X-ray spectrum of the active late-type star YZ CMi (M4.5V); for quiescent as well as active stages, we derive emission measure (EM) distributions, elemental abundances, and electron temperatures and densities, which are in turn used to estimate flare loop lengths as well as coronal magnetic field strengths.
- go to publisher's site
- DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.11983.x
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.