- Optical/IR Confirmation of Outburst of Aql X-1
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Ongoing optical/IR monitoring of Aql X-1 with the <a href='http://www.astro.yale.edu/smarts/smarts1.3m.html'>SMARTS 1.3m telescope</a> and <a href='http://www.astro.yale.edu/smarts/ ANDICAM/'>ANDICAM</a> instrument at CTIO <a href='http://www.astro.yale.edu/maitra/AqlX-1/ AqlX-1.lc.jpg'>show a steady rise over the past week</a>.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.