- Two active X-ray transients in the Galactic Center region as seen by INTEGRAL
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- The first of a new series of INTEGRAL Galactic bulge monitoring observations (ATel #438, #874) performed between UT 2007, Feb 15 18:35 and 22:17 shows two transient X-ray sources to be active in the Galactic Center region. One is the recently found source IGR J17453-2853 at RA, Dec (Degrees) = 266.32, -28.89, with a 90% confidence error region of 2 arcmin (Kuulkers et al. 2007, A&A, in press, astro-ph/0701244).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.