- Recent and past activity of the supergiant fast X-ray transient IGR J17544-2619 as seen by INTEGRAL
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Following the report of the recent activity seen by Swift/BAT (ATel #1265) we note that the supergiant fast X-ray transient IGR J17544-2619 was also active about one and a half month earlier. During our INTEGRAL Galactic Bulge monitoring observations (see ATels #438, #874 and #1005) on UT 2007 Sep 21 04:10-07:52 the source flared on timescales of half an hour, from around the IBIS/ISGRI detection limits of one pointing (about 10 mCrab) up to 36 +/- 5 mCrab (20-60 keV).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.