- Swift/XRT detection of a possible 1.2 day period the faint persistent X-ray source AXJ1538.3-5541
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Over the period of August 30th to September 7th, 2007, during the reactivation phase of Swift, XRT has been performing frequent observations of AXJ1538.3-5541, a faint ASCA detected point source first reported by Sugizaki et al. (2001, ApJS, 134, 77) and thought to be a low-mass X-ray binary. Aside from the recent monitoring, four observations have also been performed of this target in 2007, between January 5th and March 16th.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.