- Filling a gap in multiple scattering theory
- Book/source title
- Peer-Reviewed Abstracts of the Tenth Conference on ELectromagnetic & Light Scattering
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Horizontal incidence and reflection by a plane-parallel atmosphere is investigated. A peculiar discontinuity of the reflected intensity is discussed. Several interesting properties of the bidirectional reflection function are presented, together with some applications.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.