- The XMM-Newton View of MS0735+7421: the Most Energetic AGN Outburst in a Galaxy Cluster
- Book/source title
- Heating versus Cooling in Galaxies and Clusters of Galaxies
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We discuss the possible cosmological effects of powerful AGN outbursts in galaxy clusters by starting from the results of an XMM-Newton observation of the supercavity cluster MS0735+7421.
- eprintid: arXiv:astro-ph/0611265
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.