- Swift/XRT non-detection of HETE J1900.1-2455
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- During a ~0.8 ksec pointed Swift/XRT observation performed on June 6, 2007 (18:26-21:38 UT), we did not detect the accreting millisecond pulsar HETE J1900.1-2455. We can set a 2-10 keV upper limit on the source flux of ~(5-15)E-14 erg/cm2/s (depending on the assumed spectral model). This is more than a factor of 10 weaker than the X-ray flux observed with Swift/XRT last week, on May 31 (ATEL #1091).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.