- Increased flux of HETE J1900.1-2455 detected with both Swift/XRT and RXTE/PCA
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Following the non-detection of HETE J1900.1-2455 on June 6 (ATel #1098), we find this system considerably brighter in a ~5 ksec Swift/XRT observation performed on June 10, 2007 (2:25-12:14 UT). The X-ray spectrum can be well described by an absorbed powerlaw plus blackbody model, with Nh~0.19, kT~0.16 keV and a photon index of ~2.24. The inferred 2.0-10.0 keV flux is ~2.8E-10 erg/cm2/s, which corresponds to an X-ray luminosity ~8.4E35 (d/5kpc) erg/s.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.