- Conditional cooperation on three continents
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde
- University Innsbruck Working Papers Economics and Statistics
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Working paper
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- We show in a public goods experiment on three continents that conditional cooperation is a universal behavioral regularity.
Yet, the number of conditional cooperators and the extent of conditional cooperation are much higher in the U.S.A. than anywhere
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.