- Temperature and magnetic field dependence of the soft X-ray magnetic circular dichroism intensity for the Mn-L3 edge of MnFeP0.78Ge0.22
- Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Volume | Issue number
- 310 | 2, part 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Meeting Abstract
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
- Soft X-ray magnetic circular dichroism (XMCD) measurements were performed at the L3 edge of manganese for MnFeP0.78Ge0.22 at 290 and 279 K. Temperature and magnetic field dependence of the XMCD intensity was clearly observed, which is consistent with that of the magnetization measurements as reported for the related MnFe(P,As) systems. Our results suggest that the unoccupied electronic states of Mn above the Fermi level would be modified through the first-order field-induced magnetic transition.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Magnetism
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.