- ECOLEAD and CNO base concepts
- Book title
- Methods and tools for collaborative networked organizations
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- New York, NY: Springer
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- Collaborative networked organizations represent an important paradigm to help organizations cope with the challenges of market turbulence. Under this scope, the ECOLEAD integrated project was launched with the aim of creating the necessary foundations and mechanisms for establishing an advanced network-based industry society. The main underlying concepts, research roadmap and achieved results of this initiative are briefly summarized.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.