- Belief Flow in Assertion Networks
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We define an abstract model of belief propagation on a graph based on the methodology of the revision theory of truth together with the Assertion Network Toolkit, a graphical interface designed to test our semantics.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Conceptual structures: knowledge architecture for smart applications: 15th International Conference on
Conceptual Structures, ICCS 2007, Sheffield, UK, July 22-27, 2007: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: U. Priss, S. Polovina, R. Hill
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.