- Pricing and distributed QoS control for elastic network traffic
- Operations Research Letters
- Volume | Issue number
- 35 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We study a processor-sharing model in which users choose between a high- and a low-priority service, based on their utility
functions and prices charged by the service provider. The latter aims at revenue maximization. The model is motivated by file
transmissions in data networks with distributed congestion control.
- go to publisher's site
- Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.