- Creditor Protection in a Cross-Border Context
- European Business Organization Law Review
- Volume | Issue number
- 7 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam Center for Law & Economics (ACLE)
Amsterdam Business School Research Institute (ABS-RI)
- This comment focuses initially on the way in which cross-border mobility plays a central role in shaping creditor protection regimes across the European Union. We conclude with some preliminary observations about the European Insolvency Regulation and the potential impact of forum shopping on creditors and firms.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.