P. de Boer
- The network infrastructure at iGrid2005: lambda networking in action
- Future Generation Computer Systems
- Volume | Issue number
- 22 | 8
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- iGrid2005's goal was to demonstrate the potential of hybrid networks showing applications that require the use of these high-performance multi-gigabit networks. In this article we describe the network infrastructure in place during the workshop, we focus on the innovative and original aspects of the set-up, and we show that the infrastructure was a clear example of lambda networking.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.