L. De Cola
- Solubilisation of dye-loaded zeolite L nanocrystals
- Microporous and Mesoporous Materials
- Volume | Issue number
- 90 | 1-3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Solubilisation of zeolite L nanocrystals in different solvents is reported. Grafting alkoxysilane derivatives with a hydrophobic part leads to transparent suspensions in non-polar solvents while modification with a positively charged complex leads to solubilisation in water.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.