- A MAS approach to fusion of heterogeneous information
- Book/source title
- The 2005 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence
- Book/source subtitle
- proceedings : September 19-22, 2005, Compiègne University of Technology, France
- Pages (from-to)
- Los Alamitos, Calif.: IEEE Computer Society
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
Distributed perception networks (DPN) are a MAS approach to large scale fusion of heterogeneous and noisy information. DPN agents can establish meaningful information filtering channels between the relevant information sources and the decision makers. Through specification of high level concepts, DPN agent organizations generate distributed Bayesian networks, which provide mappings between the observed symptoms and the hypotheses relevant to the decision making. In addition, DPNs support robust distributed inference as well as decentralized probabilistic resource allocation.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.