- Survey of discrete maximum principles for linear elliptic and parabolic problems.
- Conference in Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Book/source title
- Proc. Conf. ECCOMAS 2004
- Pages (from-to)
- Volume (Publisher)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- ABSTRACT: We survey techniques for proving discrete maximum principles for finite element
approximations of linear elliptic and parabolic problems. Special emphasis is laid on approximations built on tetrahedral meshes.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.