- Relative Amino Acid Composition of CM1 Carbonaceous Chondrites
- 35th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference held in League City, Texas
- Book/source title
- 35th Lunar and Planetary Institute Conference Abstracts
- Pages (from-to)
- Volume (Publisher)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Samples of two different Antarctic CM1 meteorites were analyzed using standard analytical procedure for amino acids.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.