- IGR J06074+2205 a new X-ray source discovered by INTEGRAL
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We report the discovery of a new source, IGR J06074+2205, at RA=06h07.4m DEC=22Â°05' (+-2 arcmin) with both JEM-X telescopes on board INTEGRAL. The source was detected during public observations of the Crab region performed between 15 and 16 February 2003 in the context of the calibration of the INTEGRAL instruments. IGR J06074+2205 was detected with a flux of ~7 mCrab (+-2 mCrab) between 3 and 10 keV, and about 15 mCrab in the 10-20 keV range during a stable 67 ks pointing on Feb. 15 2003.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.