G. Di Cocco
- Transition to a hard state of 1RXP J130159.6-635806
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We report a detection of a transition to a hard state during the possible outburst of a ROSAT source 1RXP J130159.6-635806, located approximately 10 arc minutes from PSR 1259-63. Source was observed with XMM-Newton observatory on 29 January 2004. In the 1-10 keV energy band its intensity (~1.4E-10 ergs/cm2/s ) was found to be approximately order of magnitude higher than was observed with ASCA on Aug.13, 1995.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.