P.R. den Hartog
J.J.M. in 't Zand
M. van der Klis
- IGR J00370+6122 - A new high-mass X-ray binary
- The astronomer's telegram
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We report the discovery of a new variable hard X-ray source, IGR J00370+6122, in a 1.2 Ms INTEGRAL observation of the Cassiopeia region in Dec 2003. The source was found twice while analyzing the data in stretches of ~200 ks. It has a maximum significance of 11.2 sigma in an INTEGRAL IBIS/ISGRI map for the 20-60 keV energy band between MJD 53000.29 and 53002.86.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.