- Diffuse Interstellar Bands in NGC 1448 (Sollerman+, 2005)
- VizieR Online Data Catalog
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Meeting Abstract
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- table3 lists the VPFIT parameters (velocity v, Doppler parameter b and column density N) for the components of the observed atomic interstellar lines of Ca II, Ti II, Na I and K I towards SN 2001el and SN 2003hn. In the last column we give the total column density, summed over the individual components.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.