- Electrochemical potential-step investigations of the aerobic interconversions of [NiFe]-hydrogenase from Allochromatium vinosum: insights into the puzzling difference between unready and ready oxidized inactive states.
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Volume | Issue number
- 126 | 45
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences (SILS)
- Dynamic electrochemical studies, incorporating catalytic voltammetry and detailed potential-step manipulations, provide compelling evidence that the oxidized inactive state of [NiFe]-hydrogenases termed Unready (or Ni-A) contains a product of partial reduction of O2 that is trapped in the active site.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.