- Erratum: ``Some Constraints on the Effect of Age and Metallicity on the Low-Mass X-Ray Binary Formation Rate''
- Astrophysical Journal
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Comment/Letter to the editor
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- The number of low-mass X-ray binaries in NGC 4365 that are within 0.5" of a globular cluster and considered to be matches is 18, not 23 as mistakenly reported in the first paragraph of § 3. The correct number is used elsewhere in the above Letter. The fraction of low-mass X-ray binaries that are associated with globular clusters in NGC 4365 is indeed 40% as noted later in the same paragraph. We thank W. Lewin for alerting us to this error.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.