B.C. van der Wiel
C.A. van Walree
- Photoinduced charge separation in a donor-acceptor functionalized 2,3-diphenylbutadiene: charge transport over a doubly bifurcated pi-spacer
- Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry
- Volume | Issue number
- 2 | 23
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- By studying photoinduced charge transfer processes in 2-(4-cyanophenyl)-3-(4-N,N-dimethylaminophenyl)-1,3-butadiene it is
shown that insertion of branching points in a -conjugated pathway has a relatively small effect on the donor¿acceptor interaction.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.