R.W.M. van Soest
- New species of Ulosa and Biemna (Porifera, Demospongiae, Poecilosclerida) from the N-NE Brazilian continental shelf
- Bolletino di Museo e Istituto di Biologia dell'Universita di Genova
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
- Two new species collected off the coast between Amapa and Maranhao state, NNE coast of the Brazilian shelf. Two new species are described, Ulosa longimycalostylifera sp.nov. and Biemna microacanthosigma sp.nov. The former can be distinguished by the possession of long and thin mycalostyles, and the latter sp.nov. is characterized by the presence of styles, two categories of sigmas with microspined ends, microxea and raphides.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.