- The complexity of the spherical p-spin spin glass model, revisited
- The European Physical Journal B. Condensed Matter Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 36 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- Some questions concerning the calculation of the number of "physical" (metastable) states or complexity of the spherical p-spin spin glass model are reviewed and examined further. Particular attention is focused on the general calculation procedure which is discussed step-by-step.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.