D. de Lang
A. de Visser
- Scaling behavior of metal-insulator transitions in a Si/SiGe two dimensional hole gas
- Physica E : Low-dimensial Systems & Nanostructures
- Volume | Issue number
- 12 | 1-4
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
We report the temperature dependence of magnetotransport measurements in a Si/SiGe two-dimensional hole gas (2DHG) and we analyze the curves in terms of scaling. A reentrant insulating transition is observed at filling factor ν=1.5, followed by a second high field insulating phase at ν<1. A scaling behavior in temperature of the width of the longitudinal conductivity, its second derivative and the slope of the Hall conductivity has been observed, for both the transitions to the insulating state.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Conference on the Electronic Properties of Two-Dimensional Systems
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.