- Learning in contexts. Four cases in higher education.
- Award date
- 5 July 2001
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: in eigen beheer
- Document type
- PhD thesis
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Research Institute of Child Development and Education (RICDE)
Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- Research conducted at: LS Tweede Taalverwerving
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.