- The K-sat problem in a simple limit
- Journal of Statistical Physics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- n this work we compute the thermodynamic properties of the 3-satisfiability problem in the infinite connectivity limit. In this limit the computation can be strongly simplified and the thermodynamic properties can be obtained with a high accuracy. We find evidence for a continuous replica symmetry breaking in the region of high number of clauses, $\alpha>\alpha_c$.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.