W.A. van Leeuwen
- A recurrent neural network with ever changing synapses
- Journal of Physics. A, Mathematical and General
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- A recurrent neural network with noisy input is studied analytically, on the basis of a Discrete Time Master Equation. The
latter is derived from a biologically realizable learning rule for the weights of the connections. In a numerical study it
is found that the fixed points of the
dynamics of the net are time dependent, implying that the representation in the brain of a fixed piece of information (e.g., a word to be recognized) is not fixed in time.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.