- Differential equations for general SU(n) Bethe ansatz systems
- Journal of Physics. A, Mathematical and General
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- We show that SU(n) Bethe Ansatz equations with arbitrary `twist' parameters are hidden inside certain nth order ordinary differential equations, and discuss various consequences of this fact.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.