- Dynamics of fermions and inhomogeneous Bose fields on a spacetime lattice
- Proc. of Strong and Electroweak Matter '98
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- The dynamics of the $1+1$ abelian Higgs model with fermions is studied in
the large $N_f$ approximation, on a real-time lattice. The Bose fields
obey effective classical equations of motion which include the fermion
back reaction. The dynamics of the quantized fermion field is treated with
a mode function expansion. Numerical results are shown for
renormalizability, nonequilibrium dynamics and the anomalous charge, and
- Proceedings title: Proc. of Strong and Electroweak Matter '98
Publisher: World Scientific Publ.
Place of publication: Singapore
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.